Friday, February 1, 2008

i'm just a sad boi...at times

well....yeah i've been really upset with my father lately ... coz i'm just tired of him, his precious money, and his f*%@ing attitude towards how he does things....wah piang i'm starting to hate that bugger man....wlao...sorry for saying wlao but i'm stressed...i wish i was an orphan man...or better still born into my cousins family....damn his life is so good my aunty is such a nice woman...sob...sob...lifes unfair..hmm....maybe my father isnt my real father....i wish....

...he wasnt so stingy
he was a nicer father
he doesnt think so much about every small thing
he could be a normal father
he didnt need his son to teach him how to be one
he married the correct wife
he wasnt so old fashioned
he wasnt so resistant to change
he was a kinder person
he didnt lie
he listened......
.....sigh...haix...cant wait to get my bike and cycle around bishan, AMK, kovan....in the middle of the nite....im smiling at how relaxing and emo it would be .......
-" a joker is born from sad memories "- y y wong

No comments: