Thursday, January 24, 2008

naughty farhan teaching me how to have fun










the day began when i woke up coz my phone rang...picked it up and farhan was on the line asking if he could come over to my house coz his parents were going out and he wasnt allowed to stay in the house alone (for some unforseen reasons probably paranoid parents )....so he came over....but b4 that we ate breakfast at macs...then we went to my house and said hello to my father and i brought him around the heritage tour of the wong family household where 70% of furnitures and shelves come from either TOYOGO or ikea. i prepared the lama v3 heli b4 hand so he could play it and well...we played it lor and now we have to go and send it for repair coz of me :(......but b4 that was the exciting game of catapult ...trust me its as fun as archery man !!!!! especially if u had a porcelain dog as ur target hahahahaha!!!!!!....... well i was competeing with farhan...

the target....

....the sniper.....

..at the range..

alamak!..miss..too high!!....

...i hit the target 1st and blew off its arse!!!...

...sore loser farhan...blasted our target at point blank with mortar pebble...

....i'm scared!!!.....dont kill me!!!

after that we played carrom...and i won 2 out of 3 rounds...

...after that we played DotA with the AIs on the com and then farhan had to go to a meeting in bishan....and so b4 that i offered farhan a small cup of hagan daz ice cream b4 he left and there went my CHEAPO father!!!! once i mentioned about the ice cream, his eyes widened then followed me to the store room where he hid his ice cream and said oy at least ask permission 1st lah...and can you belive it ? farhan was just 2 metres away from us sia!!! then i said to him, wah daddy u really no shame sia...shame on you....he cant even eat the ice cream coz he has diabetes and he still wants to keep the ice cream for himself!!!

haix wad a stingy scrooge cum chinese jew i have here!!!!!

No comments: